Fauquier FISH & The Weekend Power Pack Program are working diligently to provide for our neighbors in need. The food pantry continues to operate during regular business hours. Weekend Power Pack is providing weekly bags of food to our Weekend Power Pack families and any FCPS1 or Headstart family in need. Please contact the counselor at your child’s school or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We are so thankful to those in our community that have already reached out to inquire about our needs. At this time, those wishing to provide assistance can do so in the following ways:
We have identified the following food items as critical needs. Please understand we are focusing specifically on these items because they allow us to supplement our Weekend Power Packs and provide DASH meal kits to our food pantry clients:
– Low Sugar Cereals
– Instant Oatmeal (boxes with 10-12 packets)
– Macaroni & Cheese (6-7.5 oz box)
– Peanut Butter (16 oz Plastic Jars)
– Canned Chicken (12 oz)
– Canned Tuna (5-7 oz)
– Spaghetti Noodles or Boxed Pasta (12-16 oz boxes)
– Spaghetti Sauce (24 oz Can or Plastic Jars)
– Canned pasta such as Chef Boyardee Ravioli or Campbell’s Spaghettios (15 oz)
– Canned Chili with Beans (15 oz)
– Canned Soups such as Progresso or Campbell’s Chunky Soups (15-18 oz)
– Diapers (size 4, 5, 6)
– Baby wipes
These items can be dropped off at the following locations (in outdoor dropboxes):
– Fauquier FISH Food Pantry – 24 Pelham Street Warrenton, VA
– Marshall United Methodist Church – 8405 W Main St, Marshall, VA 20115
Please consider making a monetary donation as we work to source food through multiple channels to continue to supply our increased needs. Donations may be made here.
We are continuously amazed at what a kind, generous community we live in and thank you all for your continued support. We will update our Facebook pages as our plans to serve those in need are further developed.